Pics from: costume fitting on 28th December, 2007.
Credits: sehseh @http://www.spcnet.tv/
Costume series: Tang dynasty political intrigue/mystery case
Producer: 梁材远 Leong Choi Yuen
Filming begins January 2008
Airing date: From what Sunny said in the clip, it could be end of the year
Roles & Character:
Kent & Sonija = Husband and wife
Lee Hiong Kam = Kent's mother
Lawrence Ng = Sonija's son
Bernice Liu & Matthew Ko = Kent's childrens from previous marriage.
Leila Tong as Shangguan Wan'er
Rebecca Chan as Empress Wu Ze Tian
Stephen Wong as Wu Yan De
Tracy Yip as Empress Wei
Lawrence Ng (child actor)
1. The series theme is case solving, it'll take 2-3 episode per story
2. Sunny's character assists Di Ren Jie (Kent) in solving cases and protecting important officials. He is paired up with Bernice, they are a bickering pair and often work together in investigation.
3. Deep in his heart, he is in love with Leila Tong. Leila's character is famous for her literature talent and intelligence.
4. He read the scripts and cried a few times because it's a touching story.
5. The series might be released the end of this year.
Dí Rénjié (Chinese: 狄仁傑) (630-August 15, 700), courtesy name Huaiying (懷英), formally Duke Wenhui of Liang (梁文惠公), was an official of the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty and Wu Zetian's Zhou Dynasty, twice serving as chancellor during her reign. He was one of the most celebrated officials of Wu Zetian's reign and was credited with moderating her reign from being considered one of terror to one of greater efficiency and honesty.
Kent Cheng - Di Ren Jie 狄仁傑
Lee Hiong Kam
Bernice Liu - Qing Luan 青鸾
Sonija Kwok - Cao Yue 曹月
Leila Tong - Shangguan Wan'er 上官婉儿
Rebecca Chan - Empress Wu Ze Tian 武则天
Lam Yi Kei
Lai Kai Fong
Stephen Wong Ka Lok - Wu Yan De 武延德
Eric Li Tin Cheung
Stephen Huynh - General in the series
Queenie Chu - Empress Wei
Tracy Ip - royal consort name: Consort Qin 秦妃
Kwong Chor Fa